Uproot systems of oppression and
build Latinx political power by
becoming a Chispa member today.
- A young Latinxs?
- Between the ages of 18 to 35?
- In Orange County?
- Dedicated to systemic change?
- Interested in building Latinx political organizing power?
- Looking for a community that values accountability, solidarity, and self-determination?
Your membership contribution can be as small as $5 a year,
and as high and frequent as you want it to be!
Here are some perks to becoming a Chispa member.
Access to monthly membership meetings
Access to private Discord Server
Have a Say
Voting rights to decide Chispa’s endorsed candidates
One time welcome swag pack
Room to Grow
Skill building and political education trainings
Volunteering and organizing opportunities
Beyond Our County
Conference and travel opportunities
Frequently Asked Questions
- Attend the onboarding/orientation – 1:1 meeting with staff
- Participate in 50% of monthly membership meetings in a year – 6 meetings
- Participate in a combination of organization events, including in-person and online actions, canvassing, text or phone banking, or workshops
- Actively engage in organizational discussions in person or online
Member dues will contribute to our issue based and political organizing campaigns and programming.
If you can’t or you’re not ready to become a Chispa member, stay connected by subscribing to our newsletter.
Email our Organizing Director, Penelope Lopez at email@example.com.